From a beautiful lake front retreat home in the tall pines of Flagstaff enjoy daily yoga and fun/awe-inspiring excursions, delicious vegan cuisine for all meals and one 60 minute relaxing massage.
On our incredible excursions we will…
- Explore the night sky and vast wonders of the universe at Lowell Observatory
- Explore the underground Lava River Tubes north of Flagstaff
- Travel the color country grand circle to visit the South Rim of the Grand Canyon, the 7th Wonder of the Natural World, where we will visit Yavapai Point Geology Museum and walk the Trail of Time along the rim. We will return to Flagstaff via the Navajo Reservation’s Cameron Trading Post to shop for navajo jewelry and travel through the Painted Desert
- Take a fantastic Snowbowl Skyride for fresh air and views from Arizona’s largest volcano and highest peak
- Enjoy a meditation walk at the Sinclair Wash Labyrinth in the heart of Flagstaff
Come adventure, explore, get pampered and nourish your mind, body and soul